Got hail damage? Call Eagle Exteriors today!
Eagle Exteriors has been family owned and operated since 2009. When the exterior of your home has been damaged from hail or wind, one call does it all! We make the repair process painless. With more than 30 years of experience in home repairs, we have become hail damage and wind insurance claim specialists. We are on your side and we work for you, not the insurance company. From start to finish, repairs are generally completed in less than 30 days for larger projects, with roofing repairs usually completed in just 1-2 days, depending on the size of the roof. At Eagle Exteriors, we hold the insurance company accountable.
Our repairs include roofing, gutters, screens, windows, siding, hail damage and more. The only way to know for sure that hail has damaged your home is to call Eagle Exteriors. We will come out and do a free 20-point damage inspection. This inspection includes siding, fascia, soffit, shingles, vents, pipe collars, flashings, ice and water shield, felt, drip edges, wall vents, gutters and downspouts, air conditioning units, fencing, windows, screens, garage doors, personal property items and much more.
There are 8 main steps to the Eagle Exteriors claim and replacement process:
1. Eagle Exteriors will inspect your home.
2. If damaged: Homeowner files a claim with the insurance company. When a field adjuster sets a time/date to inspect your home, call us with the information.
3. Our inspector and the adjuster can inspect your home together. If no damage is found by the adjuster, we can ask for another inspection with a different adjuster if we truly feel your home or property has sustained damage.
4. The insurance company will process the paperwork and issue you a check. While we wait for the insurance company to send the paperwork back, you will pick out the materials and colors for the job. NOTE TO HOMEOWNER: The only out of pocket cost you are responsible for is your deductible and any upgrades.
5. Once you have received your paperwork back from the insurance company, Eagle Exteriors will review the paperwork to ensure there are no errors regarding your claim. Then, we will write up the final work order agreement and order the materials that you have chosen.
6. Once the materials arrive at your home, the field supervisor will inspect the order for correctness and have the crew come out to start the job.
7. Upon job completion, the field supervisor will go over the completion checklist with you. Then we will send the final invoice to your insurance company so that the recoverable depreciation can be forwarded to you.
8. When you receive the final check, the inspector will pick it up and issue the lien waiver. NOTE TO HOMEOWNER: The only out of pocket cost you are responsible for is your deductible and any upgrades.
Please call us to arrange an inspection. We answer the phones 24/7. We are the #1 choice for roofing repairs in the O’Fallon, Missouri area.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
9 AM – 5 PM